If you don’t root your Android smartphone, here is the complete guide for you. Remeber one thing, every smartphone has its own methods of rooting. We told you some of the most popular rooting methods that most people use to root their smartphone.
— Also read: Xmodgames, Game Hacking App for Android and iOS.
How to Root Android Smartphone:
There are two most famous methods by which you can root your Android Device, in our first method we are using Kingroot application to root Android Device. If it works for you then you can enjoy this one or you can try the second method.
By this application you can root your Android Device without any computer, you don’t need any computer to root your Smartphone. All you have to do is to download the app and install it on your device.
- Download the KingoRoot application.
- Install it on your device, before that go to the Settings of your smartphone and enable the Unknown Sources.
- Open the KingoRoot application.
- Click on the “One Click Root”.
- Wait until the process completed.
- When the process is completed then restart your Android Device.
Now you can install the XmodGames APK and start playing the moded games. If this Kingo Root app fails to root your device, you can click Here to learn How To Use Kingo Root PC Version.
This is another rooting application and it doesn’t require PC, you can just download the app and then install it like any other app. This app is helpful if you are using Android 4.4.4. It supports all the old Android Phones. To root your Android smartphone, select Install Super SU from the drop-down menu and select the exploit. If Framaroot can root your phone then it will ask you to reboot and after the reboot, rooting will be done.
XDA and Google Research
If both the methods are unable to root your smartphone then you have to search for your Smartphone model in XDA:
- Go to the official website of the XDA and then search for your model in the top search bar.
- Click on the search button then you will see a lot of things.
- You have to research for your model and then follow the steps carefully.
You can also use Google to find the rooting tutorial for your smartphone. Search for How to root “Your Phone Model Without Quotes”.
Note: Rooting will void your warranty of your smartphone, root your smartphone at your own risk, we don’t recommend you to do this. We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.